Picture upload issues

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
FloridaClay
Victor VI

Picture upload issues

Post by FloridaClay »

Hopefully just a temporary hiccup, but this evening I have not been able to upload photos into a post. Things start out normally, but then the portion of the screen occupied by the website goes white and the little upload progress window just does it graphical thing endlessly.

Clay
Arthur W. J. G. Ord-Hume's Laws of Collecting
1. Space will expand to accommodate an infinite number of possessions, regardless of their size.
2. Shortage of finance, however dire, will never prevent the acquisition of a desired object, however improbable its cost.

FloridaClay
Victor VI

Re: Picture upload issues

Post by FloridaClay »

P.S. For whatever benefit it might be, if any, I experimented a bit and the error occurs whether I am viewing the Forum in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.

Clay
1. Space will expand to accommodate an infinite number of possessions, regardless of their size.
2. Shortage of finance, however dire, will never prevent the acquisition of a desired object, however improbable its cost.

rgordon939
Victor V

Post by rgordon939 »

I'm not sure what problem your having but I just tried uploading a picture and no problem at all. Picture uploaded quickly as usual.

Rich Gordon

FloridaClay
Victor VI

Post by FloridaClay »

rgordon939 wrote:I'm not sure what problem your having but I just tried uploading a picture and no problem at all. Picture uploaded quickly as usual.

Rich Gordon
Whatever the issue is, it seems to be improving. I could not upload at all last night or earlier today. Just tried again after receiving your message. The first of the 2 pictures uploaded smoothly. It took 4 tries to get the second one up. Not sure why, as I'd never had this issue before yesterday.

Clay

zipcord
Victor I

Post by zipcord »

My outbox gagged on a message I sent yesterday, but it had five 2M pics attached - next time, I'll compress the pics using Word

zipcord
Victor I

Post by zipcord »

My outbox gagged on a message I sent yesterday, but it had five 2M pics attached - next time, I'll compress the pics using Word