The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/

SICK AND TIRED
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26278
Page 1 of 3

Author:  ambrola [ Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  SICK AND TIRED

To all you guys that emailed me about the machines, they are still here. I guess GOD decided he would remove it like he does on other things without any cause. I am sick of him! Now ban me and watch this site be took down!

Author:  HisMastersVoice [ Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

Amberola wrote:
To all you guys that emailed me about the machines, they are still here. I guess GOD decided he would remove it like he does on other things without any cause. I am sick of him! Now ban me and watch this site be took down!



I'm going to leave this post for now so you can have the opportunity to issue an apology to me. Your post was deleted because it DID NOT follow the guidelines and the title was a complete disaster, nothing like the examples that have available in the post at the top of this forum for nearly THREE YEARS. It's not my fault if you can't follow a simple set of guidelines like everyone else who posts in the Yankee Trader section. Your public message bashing me for performing my administrative duties is a great representation of your character.

-GOD

Author:  ambrola [ Mon May 23, 2016 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?

Author:  HisMastersVoice [ Mon May 23, 2016 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

Amberola wrote:
I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?


Actually, I did send you a message in response to your initial, nasty, message. You then posted this publically 4 minutes later before you even read my response. I don't have time to send a message to every person who posts incorrectly. It was warned quite a while ago that I would be deleting any and all listings not conforming to the set guidelines. I do not open or look at who posts these anymore, I simply delete them. I do not play favorites or give anyone special treatment, if it's wrong, it's gone. Period.

The proper format for the title you referenced above would be: FOR SALE: Small Collection - INQUIRE

The original post has been deleted and cannot be recovered.

Author:  StL Bill [ Mon May 23, 2016 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

HisMastersVoice wrote:
Amberola wrote:
I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?


Actually, I did send you a message in response to your initial, nasty, message. You then posted this publically 4 minutes later before you even read my response. I don't have time to send a message to every person who posts incorrectly. It was warned quite a while ago that I would be deleting any and all listings not conforming to the set guidelines. I do not open or look at who posts these anymore, I simply delete them. I do not play favorites or give anyone special treatment, if it's wrong, it's gone. Period.

The proper format for the title you referenced above would be: FOR SALE: Small Collection - INQUIRE

The original post has been deleted and cannot be recovered.

I really appreciate the large amount of time and effort that you put in to this Forum without any form of compensation whatsoever.I am sure that most of the members feel the same way. If it were not for the administrators the Forum would wither and die. It constantly amazes me that as long as the guidelines have been posted that there are still long time members that still do not get it. Thank you for your time and effort to this Forum, it is a thankless job.

Bill

Author:  phonogfp [ Mon May 23, 2016 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

StL Bill wrote:
I really appreciate the large amount of time and effort that you put in to this Forum without any form of compensation whatsoever.I am sure that most of the members feel the same way. If it were not for the administrators the Forum would wither and die. It constantly amazes me that as long as the guidelines have been posted that there are still long time members that still do not get it. Thank you for your time and effort to this Forum, it is a thankless job.

Bill


I'll second that, in each respect. I couldn't write it any better than that. :)

Thanks Brandon!

George P.

Author:  gramophone78 [ Mon May 23, 2016 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

+3 with me. Thanks Brandon... :D.

Author:  Phono-Phan [ Mon May 23, 2016 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

Ditto #4. I really appreciate everything that Brandon does for us all.
His guidelines are not that difficult to abide by.

Author:  mcgravy [ Mon May 23, 2016 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

Ditto #5. Thanks Brandon for all you do.

Author:  Phonoboy [ Mon May 23, 2016 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SICK AND TIRED

#6. And thanks to everyone that makes this forum seem more like a community.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/