The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/

A "like" button would be nice on here
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33024
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Dave D [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  A "like" button would be nice on here

It would be great to acknowledge a post with a simple "like". Does anyone else think that? I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting, but I hate to ignore people.
Dave D

Author:  OrthoSean [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean

Author:  soundgen [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D

Author:  Dave D [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

soundgen wrote:
OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D



Ha Ha! I like that!

Author:  JerryVan [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)

Author:  Dave D [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

JerryVan wrote:
Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)



Too funny!

Author:  JerryVan [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

Dave D wrote:
JerryVan wrote:
Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)



Too funny!


Like!

Author:  Dedrums [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

Like like that?

Author:  gramophone-georg [ Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

Dave D wrote:
soundgen wrote:
OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D



Ha Ha! I like that!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNlHbZnZQc

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/