The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline
Victor III
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 620
It would be great to acknowledge a post with a simple "like". Does anyone else think that? I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting, but I hate to ignore people.
Dave D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
Victor V
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:33 pm
Posts: 2357
Location: Near NY's Capital
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm 
Offline
Victor III
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 990
OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
Victor III
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 620
soundgen wrote:
OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D



Ha Ha! I like that!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Harrison Township, MI
Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
Victor III
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 620
JerryVan wrote:
Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)



Too funny!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 1568
Location: Harrison Township, MI
Dave D wrote:
JerryVan wrote:
Dave D wrote:
I often don't have anything meaningful to say about a posting...
Dave D



Dave,

You're making this too easy for me... ;)



Too funny!


Like!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
Victor O
phonographs are like potato chips you can't just have one
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Long island ny
Like like that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A "like" button would be nice on here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 pm 
Online
Victor IV
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am
Posts: 1092
Location: Eugene/ Springfield Oregon USA
Dave D wrote:
soundgen wrote:
OrthoSean wrote:
I've actually thought the same thing.

Sean


I Like this ! There you are ! :D



Ha Ha! I like that!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNlHbZnZQc


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.