Collection listed under profile?

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
Benjamin_L
Victor III
Personal Text: Honk, honk.

Collection listed under profile?

Post by Benjamin_L »

Our collection is now listed under our profile, this is something new I'm not much a fan of.

Is there a way to not show it but to keep certain machines from our collection listed with our profile?

Thanks-Benjamin_L

TAP
Victor Jr

Re: Collection listed under profile?

Post by TAP »

I'm not affiliated with the forum and I'm barely internet literate but I believe I know the answer. Sign into the forum and then click on the upper left that says messages. Then on the left side there will be profile. In edit I believe you can change it however you desire.

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

Benjamin_L wrote:Our collection is now listed under our profile, this is something new I'm not much a fan of.

Is there a way to not show it but to keep certain machines from our collection listed with our profile?
You can go here: ucp.php?i=164

Change Phonograph Collection: to whatever you want it to show.

Click Submit at the bottom.

Regards,

David
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

Benjamin_L
Victor III
Personal Text: Honk, honk.

Post by Benjamin_L »

MordEth wrote:
Benjamin_L wrote:Our collection is now listed under our profile, this is something new I'm not much a fan of.

You can go here: ucp.php?i=164

Change Phonograph Collection: to whatever you want it to show.

Click Submit at the bottom.

Regards,

David

I was meaning: I like having them listed for the verification purposes and for myself, but not showing up on my profile.

Is there a way to keep them private just turning it off on your profile entirely like it was the way before. -Benjamin_L