EMGs - Who sells them?

Discussions on Talking Machines of British or European Manufacture
GMEMG
Victor O
Personal Text: Colonel Mustard

Re: EMGs - Who sells them?

Post by GMEMG »

I can assure you it's not an obsession - if my U - Tube video's are a bit vague then that's because the specific ones were removed (So much for free speech on U - Tube)

The forums which showed the proof of the UK ring (Amazingly they wrote down their arrangements at the "Lost Street Museum - a Christie's Auction run By Christopher Proudfoor) were taken down by Proboards a notiriously unreliable Host

BUT now there is PROOF that the CLPGS under pressure from it's Ring Members have closed the forum UK forums and Collectors Are ANGRY and the CLPGS is finished.

Christopher Proudfoot sent an E.Mail to a genuinly Highly respected UK Dealer (Who was asking about "Irregularities relating to the sale of the Roger Thorne Collection" )saying i was "Crazy and "Away with the Fairies" My Legal Advice is that that is "Actionable"

SO you will be able to read all the FACTS including the Other "Uranian" Interests of CLPGS and particulalry BVWS members - as told to me by HH (Some are allegedly part of quite different "Rings" in The London Times when it comes to Court

brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Re: EMGs - Who sells them?

Post by brianu »

I can assure you it's not an obsession - if my U - Tube video's are a bit vague then that's because the specific ones were removed (So much for free speech on U - Tube)

understood. I remember one video with you in an alley stomping on a photo of a UK dealer, but most of the others just seem to be you talking about the whole situation... which, again, is very difficult for many if not most people to grasp considering the way in which you describe it (see below). I do think that you may be confused in your understanding of free speech, though, as any such right merely imposes restraints on the government or government actors to prevent them from stifling it among the citizenry. even then, the right isn't absolute. but in the private sphere, such as on on-line forums being hosted and moderated by entities like proboards or youtube, there really is no such right that would enable a person to force such forums to host or broadcast his/her words or ideas. but I'm sure you don't need any civics lessons.

The forums which showed the proof of the UK ring (Amazingly they wrote down their arrangements at the "Lost Street Museum - a Christie's Auction run By Christopher Proudfoor) were taken down by Proboards a notiriously unreliable Host

this in part is what I mean... it's truly difficult to interpret what you're saying (did some members of this ring write down or discuss their operation, as it involved something called the lost street museum, on one of those now deleted forums?). you're certainly right, though. proboards is a terrible host (although it's free), but proboards is really just that, a host, and users are simply guests who by using the site are exercising privileges, not rights.

BUT now there is PROOF that the CLPGS under pressure from it's Ring Members have closed the forum UK forums and Collectors Are ANGRY and the CLPGS is finished.

you're saying that because members of the ring, who also belong to that UK gramophone society (clpgs), have shut down the online forums (the ones on proboards?), that that society (clpgs) is now finished? is that some sort of ominous prediction or threat, or is the society no more?

Christopher Proudfoot sent an E.Mail to a genuinly Highly respected UK Dealer (Who was asking about "Irregularities relating to the sale of the Roger Thorne Collection" )saying i was "Crazy and "Away with the Fairies" My Legal Advice is that that is "Actionable"

SO you will be able to read all the FACTS including the Other "Uranian" Interests of CLPGS and particulalry BVWS members - as told to me by HH (Some are allegedly part of quite different "Rings" in The London Times when it comes to Court

so the collector contacted proudfoot with questions about the integrity of the thorne auction based on what you (?) were saying, or had at some point said (concerning, I guess, that auction or the corruption among those in control of it)? and then proudfoot was giving legal advice to that collector that what you (?) were saying or had said was "actionable"? is he an attorney/barrister?

"'uranian' interests"?

regardless, how is such a correspondence proof of anything (other than that proudfoot thinks you're crazy)? and how does speaking of it or this ring in such indirect, opaque or serpentine ways accomplish anything, other than create a whole lot of confusion... I mean, the acronyms and initials and foggy half-references... whatever... which is not to say that such a ring does not exist, and is not evil incarnate and all powerful in its sheer domination of the UK gramophone market. but when you describe or discuss it in the way you do, you seem to be perhaps only helping the "opposition" by straining your own credibility while shedding no light on what could be a terribly unethical if not criminal situation, such that others might truly appreciate the seriousness of it all.