when is one full!?

Discussions on Talking Machines of British or European Manufacture
tinovanderzwan
Victor II

Re: when is one full!?

Post by tinovanderzwan »

tomb wrote:I was going to convert a empty bedroom to a display room but my grandson and his father had a blow out and I took him back in after he had moved out. There goes the display room. I was going to set up a display of all the Edison standard and homes. I guess it will have to wait . I am starting to run out of room in my garage to store them safely. I have a bunch in the house that I listen to but I would like to set up a display room. Tom B

strangely i would like to adopt all of your neglected children in that garage!...i know i'm weird!!

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

For me, it is too full if I cannot enjoy each machine individually. These are most of my machines. I have more in other rooms. These pictures show the way that I like to display them. If I want something nicer, something else may need a new home.
Attachments
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

Hey Django... looks like great minds think alike, LOL!

BTW... looks like your Nipper is ready to fall off the back! :shock:
Attachments
Berliner mit Nipper 002.jpg
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

soundgen
Victor V

Post by soundgen »

Django wrote:For me, it is too full if I cannot enjoy each machine individually. These are most of my machines. I have more in other rooms. These pictures show the way that I like to display them. If I want something nicer, something else may need a new home.
you do need a larger house not for the gramophones but the rest , Ukuleles ! Oil Lamps , Other dogs , perhaps you should specailse !

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

gramophone-georg wrote:Hey Django... looks like great minds think alike, LOL!

BTW... looks like your Nipper is ready to fall off the back! :shock:
He's like a cat, always lands on his feet.

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

soundgen wrote:
Django wrote:For me, it is too full if I cannot enjoy each machine individually. These are most of my machines. I have more in other rooms. These pictures show the way that I like to display them. If I want something nicer, something else may need a new home.
you do need a larger house not for the gramophones but the rest , Ukuleles ! Oil Lamps , Other dogs , perhaps you should specailse !
That is just a spare bedroom. My wife refers to it as the music room. I have suggested that we use that for our bedroom and use the master as the music room. I did not like the way that she looked at me.