Columbia Model 710 Viva-Tonal Phonograph Yreka California

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Columbia Model 710 Viva-Tonal Phonograph Yreka California

Post by audiophile102 »

Someone on the West coast might get a low priced 710 with a little effort. I wish it was near me.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1920s-Columbia- ... Swy5BZly9L
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

CharliePhono
Victor III
Personal Text: "The kerosene record player is not a very efficient device." ~Frank Zappa

Re: Columbia Model 710 Viva-Tonal Phonograph Yreka Californi

Post by CharliePhono »

About 500 miles from me, but I just picked up a VV 4-7 today, so it's off limits anyway. Looks like a good deal and I'm thinking it will likely sell at the opening price since it's a pick-up only.

Skihawx
Victor III

Post by Skihawx »

In the 3rd picture there is a hole in the bottom showing the floor. Did this model have pull out drawers or record albums?? I am looking for a pair of pull out drawers to go in a Columbia 901.

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Post by marcapra »

If you look at that more closely, you will see that it is not the floor, but a bag containing something white. Sugar? or something else? I have a lot of Viva Tonals, an 800, an 810, and a rare 720 and they all have shelves for albums. Marc.