Queen Anne No. 0 on eBay

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
GregVTLA
Victor III
Personal Text: Greg

Queen Anne No. 0 on eBay

Post by GregVTLA »

This is actually only 50 minutes or so from me, so if anyone wants to buy it for me I’d be willing to do that :lol:. Very impressive.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2551815953

OrthoSean
Victor V

Re: Queen Anne No. 0 on eBay

Post by OrthoSean »

Wow, but I think $7900 might be a bit of a stretch. I love these art models and I'm glad to have two different ones plus my "new" Vernis Martin XVI that I've yet to do anything with, so someone else can have this one.

Sean

melvind
Victor IV

Post by melvind »

It is really beautiful. Here is a picture.
s-l1600.jpg

ChuckA
Victor III
Personal Text: Learn from the mistakes of others - You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Post by ChuckA »

I overhauled the motor on this machine a few weeks ago. It is in very good condition and quite impressive if you like that decorative style.

Chuck

Skihawx
Victor III

Post by Skihawx »

Looks like the one that was just at Stanton's last fall.
The black needle draws looks a bit odd. There are a few others owned by forum members.
Is this correct??

GregVTLA
Victor III
Personal Text: Greg

Post by GregVTLA »

I noticed that as well. Sorta like the one included with the VV-130. I also noticed the auto brake seems to have been replaced with a nickel one. Not too hard to find a replacement though.

ChuckA
Victor III
Personal Text: Learn from the mistakes of others - You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Post by ChuckA »

GregVTLA wrote:I noticed that as well. Sorta like the one included with the VV-130. I also noticed the auto brake seems to have been replaced with a nickel one. Not too hard to find a replacement though.

It's gold, just the way the light is reflecting from it.

Chuck

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

The black needle draws looks a bit odd. There are a few others owned by forum members.
Is this correct??
The drawer in #503 is orange and framed in gold. Good catch. I don't think the asking price is out of line. Of course this is coming from a fortunate collector that is a proud owner. 8-)

Jerry B.

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Post by travisgreyfox »

WOW. That is like a dream machine of mine. ::drools all over keyboard:: Maybe in 18 years when my last baby moves out of the house I can afford one :lol:

Skihawx
Victor III

Post by Skihawx »

Jerry B. wrote:
Is this correct??
The drawer in #503 is orange and framed in gold. Good catch. I don't think the asking price is out of line. Of course this is coming from a fortunate collector that is a proud owner. 8-)
Jerry B.
Are the inside of the doors on your machine plain Chinese Red? My Chinese Chippendale and Black VV-130 have gold vine type paintings.