UNBELIEVABLE Vintage Music Auction July 15th!

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
DonleyAuctions
Victor O

UNBELIEVABLE Vintage Music Auction July 15th!

Post by DonleyAuctions »

RARE, RARE, RARE!

DONLEY AUCTIONS PRESENTS AN UNBELIEVABLE AUCTION!
Featuring collections and individual items from several phonograph and music collectors including:

Edison North American Class M Phonograph,
Rock-Ola Peacock Nostalgic Bubbler Jukebox,
Philipps Pianella Keyboardless Orchestrion,
and so much more!

PHONOGRAPH & VINTAGE MUSIC AUCTION
Saturday, July 15, 10:00AM
Union, IL

Go to DonleyAuctions.com for details!

Stay tuned here for more photos and posts daily!
Attachments
Edison Class M Electric Cylinder Phonograph - A true survivor, this phonograph recently was out of a home in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Found in a parent's workshop, this phonograph has not been owned by a phonograph collector but rather a person who simply found it to have an interesting mechanism. This original piece has not been tampered with by any collectors. The phonograph is complete except for wooden tray underneath the mandrill to collect shavings and the shaving attachment is not present on reproducer carriage. Serial number 5050. See photos. Please call if you have any questions regarding this machine.
Edison Class M Electric Cylinder Phonograph - A true survivor, this phonograph recently was out of a home in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Found in a parent's workshop, this phonograph has not been owned by a phonograph collector but rather a person who simply found it to have an interesting mechanism. This original piece has not been tampered with by any collectors. The phonograph is complete except for wooden tray underneath the mandrill to collect shavings and the shaving attachment is not present on reproducer carriage. Serial number 5050. See photos. Please call if you have any questions regarding this machine.
VERY RARE! Reginaphone Table Model Hexaphone Phonograph, 6 cylinder, coin operated, Serial #1000016. There are less than TEN of these machines known to exist. This is a mechanically complete and working machine. Coin mech and mechanism are all original, oak cabinet is original, original lock and key, does not have a horn. It comes with a slot crank that the machine was originally found with but do not believe the crank to be original or correct. The Reginaphone decal is original and 95+% remains. The top of the cabinet has two small holes drilled near the horn escutcheon. This is an outstanding example of an extremely rare phonograph.
VERY RARE! Reginaphone Table Model Hexaphone Phonograph, 6 cylinder, coin operated, Serial #1000016. There are less than TEN of these machines known to exist. This is a mechanically complete and working machine. Coin mech and mechanism are all original, oak cabinet is original, original lock and key, does not have a horn. It comes with a slot crank that the machine was originally found with but do not believe the crank to be original or correct. The Reginaphone decal is original and 95+% remains. The top of the cabinet has two small holes drilled near the horn escutcheon. This is an outstanding example of an extremely rare phonograph.
Last edited by DonleyAuctions on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Re: UNBELIEVABLE Vintage Music Auction July 15th!

Post by HisMastersVoice »

Is this the Class M that was discussed here a couple of weeks ago? If so I'm glad she took our advice!

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Post by Phonofreak »

You beat me to the punch. I was going to ask the same thing.
Harvey Kravitz

DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Post by DonleyAuctions »

YES, it is! We are happy she took your advice and is trusting us with this wonderful machine. There is much talk and excitement about it already!

Don't miss the auction! LIVE and ONLINE bidding! I would LOVE to take any phone bidders on this item!

JimN
Victor I

Post by JimN »

I went back and found the message thread about the Class M on June 6th. A woman was offering to sell a Class M her family had, with the proceeds going to care for her mother. She said she was reluctant to use an auction house because the commission would be lost for her mother's care. Randy Donley then offered to sell it for ZERO commission because of this concern. Wow!

Donley auctioned most of my phono collection in March 2017, and Randy and Susan were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and dedicated to doing the best job possible for me.

Jim Nichol

DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Post by DonleyAuctions »

Hi Jim, thank you so much for the kind words. Randy and I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. Believe it or not, we treat everyone's treasures as if they were our own.

Hope you are doing well! Keep in touch!

Susan and Randy