Clark-Johnson Reproducers on ebay

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
outune
Victor IV

Re: Clark-Johnson Reproducers on ebay

Post by outune »

This is to Dutchman.. Hi Bill.. I was able to pick up those cylinders-- I made the trip one morning last week-- Yes- FREE-- A real nice, young couple had been living in grandma's house and were about to move. The cylinders were on a shelf in the basement. I thanked them for not just throwing them out. They were happy to get them into the hands of someone who would appreciate them.
Total was 46 2-min records-- One was chipped and scratched badly (a throw away) and three others are a bit rough-- But the other 42 look really good. There are a few marches, but it's a pretty eclectic group of cylinders. Each record was wrapped in newspaper dated 1987.

Usually I'm the last to the party-- Glad I got there first this time! :)

Brad Abell

dutchman
Victor IV

Post by dutchman »

outune wrote:This is to Dutchman.. Hi Bill.. I was able to pick up those cylinders-- I made the trip one morning last week-- Yes- FREE-- A real nice, young couple had been living in grandma's house and were about to move. The cylinders were on a shelf in the basement. I thanked them for not just throwing them out. They were happy to get them into the hands of someone who would appreciate them.
Total was 46 2-min records-- One was chipped and scratched badly (a throw away) and three others are a bit rough-- But the other 42 look really good. There are a few marches, but it's a pretty eclectic group of cylinders. Each record was wrapped in newspaper dated 1987.

Usually I'm the last to the party-- Glad I got there first this time! :)

Brad Abell
Like I said in my PM - congrats on that score. Cheers

Bill K

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

I don't get it.