Edison Phonograph Monthly SIGNED SET Volumes 1-14 Complete.

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
NEFaurora
Victor IV
Personal Text: "A Phonograph in every home..."

Edison Phonograph Monthly SIGNED SET Volumes 1-14 Complete.

Post by NEFaurora »

Edison Phonograph Monthly 1903-1916 FULLY SIGNED SET and CORRECTLY Numbered. Volumes 1-14 Complete, produced by Wendell Moore 1976-1989.

I have a RARE FULLY SIGNED and CORRECTLY Numbered SET#190 of Original EPM Books. Try finding a FULLY Signed and Correctly Numbered set of these today. It's tough.

On Ebay, I am asking $475.00 with Free Shipping, but if you e-mail me at (NEFaurora@aol.com) and buy from me outside of Ebay, I can sell them to you for $435.00 This is a Fine set, as good as it gets. I'm only selling this set because I had a nicely signed 2nd set, #50 that I picked up years ago as I "HAD" to have it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122669499038?ss ... 1558.l2649

I also have an extra Volume 1 also for sale here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122667068068?ss ... 1558.l2649

Have a Great Week! :)

Thanks.

Tony K.

Edison Collector/Restorer

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Re: Edison Phonograph Monthly SIGNED SET Volumes 1-14 Comple

Post by Valecnik »

NEFaurora wrote:Edison Phonograph Monthly 1903-1916 FULLY SIGNED SET and CORRECTLY Numbered. Volumes 1-14 Complete, produced by Wendell Moore 1976-1989.

I have a RARE FULLY SIGNED and CORRECTLY Numbered SET#190 of Original EPM Books. Try finding a FULLY Signed and Correctly Numbered set of these today. It's tough.

On Ebay, I am asking $475.00 with Free Shipping, but if you e-mail me at (NEFaurora@aol.com) and buy from me outside of Ebay, I can sell them to you for $435.00 This is a Fine set, as good as it gets. I'm only selling this set because I had a nicely signed 2nd set, #50 that I picked up years ago as I "HAD" to have it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122669499038?ss ... 1558.l2649

I also have an extra Volume 1 also for sale here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122667068068?ss ... 1558.l2649

Have a Great Week! :)

Thanks.

Tony K.

Whether Wendell signed them or not must have been quite random or maybe only on request. I have set no. 703 but only one volume is signed. Also interesting is that he usually sent out additional material with them, advertisements for other things he was offering. In my case he sometimes sent along short hand written letters. I've kept all that with the volumes that they came with. Good luck with your sale Tony!

NEFaurora
Victor IV

Post by NEFaurora »

Some History:

Wendell Moore happily signed all of the book volumes in the first 500 sets, but ONLY if the book subscriber kept their book subscription all the way through to the last volume, Volume#14 which concluded in 1989. He then sent the Complete Signed and numbered Set#500 to the (LOC) Library of Congress in Washington D.C. where it remains on file and can be viewed and downloaded online.

**Also, Did you ever notice that the cover of the Volune#1 book looks different than all of the other book Volumes #2-#14...?!? After the Volume#1 was printed, Wendell did not like the flat Gold coloring of the letter printing of the book's cover. He then had The #2 thru #14 Volumes changed to have a much brighter "Gold Leaf" colored lettering.

After Set#500, Set #'s 501 and after were sporadically sold, are mostly not signed or not fully signed, and are sometimes incomplete. Wendel did sign some book Volumes after Set#500, but it was ONLY on the owner's request, and he usually charged a small fee if the set was after Set#500.

I have early set#50 in my own collection, and I am selling the Complete, Signed and numbered Set#190 above at the top of the thread. Included with the sale is a 16 page flyer pamphlet of Wendell's short letters and other offerings that he sent Edison Phonograph Monthly book subscribers.

PS: I'd be interested to see some scans of all your Wendell Moore letters, and put them together with mine and donate them to the APS website if possible. Send me a PM, and I'll send you my scans.

:0)

Tony K.

NEFaurora
Victor IV

Post by NEFaurora »

This EPM Book set has been sold.

Thank You.

:o)

Tony K.