The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm
Posts: 1041
Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 pm 
Offline
Victor Jr
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Somerset, NJ
dutchman wrote:
Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K



I think it is a model 175.

-B
Brunswick Model 120, Mahogany, 2-sided Ultona Reproducer, c.1919
Victor Victrola VV-IV (Type E) in Golden Oak, Exhibition and HMV No. 4 Sound Box, c.1916


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm
Posts: 1041
BiliBug wrote:
dutchman wrote:
Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K



I think it is a model 175.

-B


Thanks BiliBug
bill K


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline
Victor II
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:41 pm
Posts: 281
Bill, Congratulations on it---great deal. If you go to search and type in Brunswick phonograph light (from Feb 2015) you'll see mine---You do an unbelievable job on restoration----saw the pictures of your Rivoli---unbelievable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:04 pm 
Online
Victor I
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 pm
Posts: 139
Location: Tennessee
Make sure to post some pics of the progress!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Project Brunswick
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:40 am 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm
Posts: 1041
emerson wrote:
Bill, Congratulations on it---great deal. If you go to search and type in Brunswick phonograph light (from Feb 2015) you'll see mine---You do an unbelievable job on restoration----saw the pictures of your Rivoli---unbelievable.


That is a cool light. Great looking complete machine. Bill K


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.