Good Project Brunswick

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
dutchman
Victor IV

Re: Good Project Brunswick

Post by dutchman »

Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K

BiliBug
Victor Jr

Post by BiliBug »

dutchman wrote:Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K

I think it is a model 175.

-B
Brunswick Model 120, Victor Victrola VV-IV (Rev E), Victor Victrola VV-XIV (Rev B), Edison Standard A and B (2)

dutchman
Victor IV

Post by dutchman »

BiliBug wrote:
dutchman wrote:Getting ready to begin work on this cabinet, can anyone tell me what model this is? I'll be sending the grill to Gramps, and the motor runs great. Thanks

Bill K

I think it is a model 175.

-B
Thanks BiliBug
bill K

emerson
Victor III

Post by emerson »

Bill, Congratulations on it---great deal. If you go to search and type in Brunswick phonograph light (from Feb 2015) you'll see mine---You do an unbelievable job on restoration----saw the pictures of your Rivoli---unbelievable.

ts_13
Victor II

Post by ts_13 »

Make sure to post some pics of the progress!

dutchman
Victor IV

Post by dutchman »

emerson wrote:Bill, Congratulations on it---great deal. If you go to search and type in Brunswick phonograph light (from Feb 2015) you'll see mine---You do an unbelievable job on restoration----saw the pictures of your Rivoli---unbelievable.
That is a cool light. Great looking complete machine. Bill K