The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Beethoven's Fidelio Opera Edison Record
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:06 pm 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Posts: 445
Location: Brookfield, Illinois
I'm selling this Edison record, because it is in excellent condition and needs to be appreciated by classical music collectors.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272965746747?s ... 1558.l2649
Attachment:
Edison Record.JPG
Edison Record.JPG [ 200.85 KiB | Viewed 206 times ]
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

George Paul


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beethoven's Fidelio Opera Edison Record
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 am 
Offline
Victor V
User avatar
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 2456
Location: Where there's "hamburger ALL OVER the highway"...
Visual condition is nice; but how does it sound?

Bill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beethoven's Fidelio Opera Edison Record
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Posts: 445
Location: Brookfield, Illinois
Lucius1958 wrote:
Visual condition is nice; but how does it sound?

Bill


I will make a video with my tiny powershot camera and put it on my You Tube Page. The picture and sound quality with my camera are pretty basic, but you will have an idea. When I get it up, I will post a link on this thread.

I uploaded a video to my You Tube page and embedded it on the ebay listing. Be sure to turn on closed captioning, (cc) so you can read my comments.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272965746747?s ... 1558.l2649
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

George Paul


Last edited by audiophile102 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beethoven's Fidelio Opera Edison Record
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 am 
Offline
Victor V
User avatar
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 2456
Location: Where there's "hamburger ALL OVER the highway"...
audiophile102 wrote:
Lucius1958 wrote:
Visual condition is nice; but how does it sound?

Bill


I will make a video with my tiny powershot camera and put it on my You Tube Page. The picture and sound quality with my camera are pretty basic, but you will have an idea. When I get it up, I will post a link on this thread.

I uploaded a video to my You Tube page. Be sure to turn on closed captioning, (cc) so you can read my comments.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=aIjxJotme-c


Once again, your link fails to work. Please embed it in a form that will actually load and play.

Bill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beethoven's Fidelio Opera Edison Record - Sold
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Posts: 445
Location: Brookfield, Illinois
Lucius1958 wrote:
audiophile102 wrote:
Lucius1958 wrote:
Visual condition is nice; but how does it sound?

Bill


I will make a video with my tiny powershot camera and put it on my You Tube Page. The picture and sound quality with my camera are pretty basic, but you will have an idea. When I get it up, I will post a link on this thread.

I uploaded a video to my You Tube page. Be sure to turn on closed captioning, (cc) so you can read my comments.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=aIjxJotme-c


Once again, your link fails to work. Please embed it in a form that will actually load and play.

Bill


I embedded the video on the ebay post. Be sure to turn on cc.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272965746747?s ... 1558.l2649
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

George Paul


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.