Columbia B-XP Eagle with Aluminum Horn, Almost Gone on ebay

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Columbia B-XP Eagle with Aluminum Horn, Almost Gone on e

Post by phonogfp »

Crank_it_up wrote:
Django wrote:If you don't mind, please post the serial number. I think that George Paul is keeping a database on these machines.
George will verify but I’m pretty certain this one is in the database already. It is indeed a beauty and not easy to find, especially in this condition. You can see mine in my avatar. I love these little machines. I have been lucky since I have owned 4 and recently found yet another. But, it has some explaining to do since it doesn’t fit into the known parameters. I wil get some pics and start a new thread about it soon.
Joe
Yes, No.148118 is already in the database. :)

Thanks for helping!

George P.

Django
Victor IV

Re: Columbia B-XP Eagle with Aluminum Horn, Almost Gone on e

Post by Django »

Regarding the database, I think there was a misunderstanding. On page 2, brianu wrote "so extra polish? just want to make sure I've got the lingo right. my type B is the same, bright reflective nickel plate on everything, including the governor weights." so I asked him to post the serial number. I was not referring to the machine that I bought.