New Reproduction Feet for Credenzas NEW LOWER PRICE

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

New Reproduction Feet for Credenzas NEW LOWER PRICE

Post by JerryVan »

There is a set of new feet for Credenzas on eBay. Yes, they're mine. They are made to the same dimensions as the originals. I had them made a while back for my Credenza restoration. Worth having a set on hand. How many, as-found Credenzas have useable feet...? The starting bid covers my cost only @ $12.00/per foot for a set of 4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Feet-Victo ... SwEW9ai3To
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.33 KiB) Viewed 1698 times
Last edited by JerryVan on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

edisonplayer
Victor IV

Re: New Reproduction Feet for Credenzas & 8-30's - eBay

Post by edisonplayer »

I got feet like that when I got my Credenza from Jerry Donnell back in 2002.A antique dealer friend of mine helped me stain and varnish the feet.We also put gliders on the bottom of the feet to make the Credenza easier to move.edisonplayer

downsouth
Victor III

Post by downsouth »

Can you make these for the "Tooled Leather" version of the Credenza as well? There are some differences in them and the regular Credenzas.

Wes

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

downsouth wrote:Can you make these for the "Tooled Leather" version of the Credenza as well? There are some differences in them and the regular Credenzas.

Wes

Wes,

Well, now you've got me really curious. What does a foot for a tooled leather version look like? How does it differ from the style I've got, and the other common style, that has no "neck" and sits lower?

As to, can I make them, the short answer is, I can have them made. The long answer is, in order to be cost effective, you'd have to have maybe 24 or 48 of them made at a time. (That's how I can offer the ones I've got at $12.00 each.)

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Wes,

The other style of foot can be made from the style I have for sale by cutting off the neck, as shown below and adding a radius to remove the step. Actually, if you left the step, you'd have to lay on your belly to look under the cabinet to even see it. Anyway, is the tooled leather Credenza foot still different than this...
Attachments
Capture.JPG

downsouth
Victor III

Post by downsouth »

Thanks for all your researching on this. I have been very busy at work the last few days. I'll hopefully get to where they are stored this weekend to get some photos of the foot on the Tooled Leather version to compare.

Thanks, Wes

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Post by Victrola-Monkey »

Here’s an 8-30 foot foto for ya (in which the tooled leather 8-30 and the 8-60 are the same). The Credenza and the 8-30/8-60 are two different cabinets. Though similar, the horns, grills, bodies, bases and feet have different dimensions. Also the 8-30 has the same little wood piece on the base used on the 8-60 in which the power on light is located. No such wood piece exist on the Credenza. I also think the lid is different between the Credenza and 8-30.
Attachments
ECD8FA43-2DDB-4527-80E0-38F9C727FFB5.jpeg

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Thanks!

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

The feet did not sell. They are relisted however...

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Re: New Reproduction Feet for Credenzas

Post by JerryVan »

These have been relisted with a lower price... if anyone at all is interested :)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Feet-Victo ... SwEW9ai3To