Victor VTLA w/Record Storage Boxes on CL, Tualatin, OR $800

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
CDBPDX
Victor V
Personal Text: A Hobbyist Specializing in Sales and Repair of Spring Motor Phonographs

Victor VTLA w/Record Storage Boxes on CL, Tualatin, OR $800

Post by CDBPDX »

Someone in Tualatin, Oregon is offering a Victor VTLA 'A' phonograph including a full set of record storage boxes with records for $800 on Craigslist.

Tualatin is about 10 miles south of Portland.

Listed as "RCA Victor Victrola with Records"

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/atq ... 46799.html

Cliff
Attachments
CL-VTLA_0001.jpg
CL-VTLA_0002.jpg
CL-VTLA_0003.jpg
CL-VTLA_0004.jpg
CL-VTLA_0005.jpg
Cliff's Vintage Music Shoppe, Castle Rock, WA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz_IpaVrW8

PHONOMIKE
Victor III

Re: Victor VTLA w/Record Storage Boxes on CL, Tualatin, OR $

Post by PHONOMIKE »

Not a bad price considering it comes with a complete set of record boxes. This one sounds like it has Jerry Blais written all over it.

Mike

CDBPDX
Victor V
Personal Text: A Hobbyist Specializing in Sales and Repair of Spring Motor Phonographs

Post by CDBPDX »

I ended up buying this, made an offer and the seller accepted (I just had to see what the records were).

All the records are pre-1915 with some pre-1905 discs, lots of Victor 10" and a couple 12" Grand Prize records, a Grey Gull label I have not seen before, many excellent early dance records, lots of Hawaiian, a few Uncle Josh, both of the Levinsky at the Wedding discs (parts I - IV), a lot of marches, most of the 12" records were classical/opera/show tunes, and the record list booklet with all these records listed in it. Each record is labeled with masking tape with the album and page written on it. A lot of fun!

P.S. - The phonograph is in really good condition. All the parts are present and in good condition. YeeHaa!

Cliff
Cliff's Vintage Music Shoppe, Castle Rock, WA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz_IpaVrW8

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

CDBPDX wrote:I ended up buying this, made an offer and the seller accepted (I just had to see what the records were).

All the records are pre-1915 with some pre-1905 discs, lots of Victor 10" and a couple 12" Grand Prize records, a Grey Gull label I have not seen before, many excellent early dance records, lots of Hawaiian, a few Uncle Josh, both of the Levinsky at the Wedding discs (parts I - IV), a lot of marches, most of the 12" records were classical/opera/show tunes, and the record list booklet with all these records listed in it. Each record is labeled with masking tape with the album and page written on it. A lot of fun!

P.S. - The phonograph is in really good condition. All the parts are present and in good condition. YeeHaa!

Cliff
Congratulations! Quite a nice looking machine and the records are a bonus.
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."