A friendly reminder

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
OrthoSean
Victor V

A friendly reminder

Post by OrthoSean »

If you're posting links to things for sale that you spot wherever, PLEASE post a screenshot and a few photos from the listing. It's frustrating as HELL to see these things only to find a dead link and no info later on and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Thanks
Sean

Roaring20s
Victor V
Personal Text: Those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music. Nietzsche

Re: A friendly reminder

Post by Roaring20s »

Yup, that's Rule # 2...

2) All posts in this forum MUST include a photo of the the item you are posting a link to. When the auction or listing ends, your post will become useless to others without a photo or screenshot to document the item. Links without a photo will be promptly deleted.

James.

Edisonfan
Victor V
Personal Text: Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration

Post by Edisonfan »

Well, now that I learned how to take a screenshot. I will include a picture whenever I list an eBay auction. All, though, one of my fellow members has done that for me, for the last eBay thread I posted, but I will try and do it on my own, next time!

Paul

Mormon S
Victor III
Personal Text:     Martin     "phono_fluff" on instagram

Post by Mormon S »

OrthoSean wrote:If you're posting links to things for sale that you spot wherever, PLEASE post a screenshot and a few photos from the listing. It's frustrating as HELL to see these things only to find a dead link and no info later on and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Thanks
Sean
I posted the triumph alert when I was relatively new to the forum. I'll be sure to post pictures next time

Thanks
Martin

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

Until recently I was on a c.2003 PC with Windows XP (which I referred to as my "Berliner PC") and I couldn't post pictures from the Net no matter what. I've got a sleek new laptop now so hopefully I will be able to figure out how this works now.
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek