Expert Junior with Soundbox

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
poodling around
Victor V

Expert Junior with Soundbox

Post by poodling around »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Expert-Junio ... Swo~dcjYkC

I imagine that this is very good value maybe.

Located in Spain apparently.
Attachments
exp.jpg

emgcr
Victor IV

Re: Expert Junior with Soundbox

Post by emgcr »

Yes, this Junior looks to be in wonderful condition and the horn near perfect. Excellent value for the lucky purchaser complete with four-spring soundbox.

kirtley2012
Victor IV
Personal Text: Buyer of broken things

Post by kirtley2012 »

Ooo a nice early one, I think, lucky I already have mine or I'd by trying to spend the rent again :lol:

snallast
Victor II

Post by snallast »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173895499892

This is mine, I had to take it off the market for travels/projects so I was not in Spain. Now I'm back / and so the Junior is for sale again. It's very nice.

There are some good options for transport within most of Europe, the kind that move furniture for people moving to and from the Costa del Sol / Seville is not that far from the coast.

Sorry about the change of link to Ebay / I was just not able to relist the original posting. For members of this Forum the price would be 4000 euro - if taken off Ebay.

Inigo
Victor VI
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

Post by Inigo »

Hi, guys...! Nobody in this forum is going for that? Our colleague snallast is making a good offer... 11% discount over the price listed on eBay...
I've been tempted myself, but this is big money for me. I was even tempted to offer my HMV 194 in trade... (Last price I've seen for it was $5250) but definitely I feel this is not for me.
That 194 I acquired 20 years ago as a real bargain (only payed 900€ for it, finish ruined but the rest was ok). After 20 years of using it, and lots of hours spent in overhauling, improving it more and more, I finally arrived to develop a technique to adjust the 5A/B soundboxes perfectly. I've learned a lot with this machine, and it sounds now better than under the original factory specifications, which indeed produced a somewhat dinamically compressed sound. I think I would not part with this beauty...
But you, guys... Go ahead....!
Inigo

Garret
Victor IV

Post by Garret »

snallast wrote:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173895499892

This is mine, I had to take it off the market for travels/projects so I was not in Spain. Now I'm back / and so the Junior is for sale again. It's very nice.

There are some good options for transport within most of Europe, the kind that move furniture for people moving to and from the Costa del Sol / Seville is not that far from the coast.

Sorry about the change of link to Ebay / I was just not able to relist the original posting. For members of this Forum the price would be 4000 euro - if taken off Ebay.
Does it come with the records?

Best,

Garret

snallast
Victor II

Post by snallast »

Sorry Garret, I'm not parting with the records. Had to let go of a few gramophones though, but that's housebuilding in a nutshell!