The June 2014 Issue is Here!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: The June 2014 Issue is Here!

Post by phonogfp »

Valecnik wrote:Has this issue been mailed? I've not received it.

It's a pretty hefty publication now days so maybe the poor pigeon had to stop for a rest in Greenland. :monkey:
Sorry for my delay in answering, Bruce, but yes - - your issue has been mailed and is on the way. :)

George P.

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Post by Phonofreak »

I finally read the whole APS journal. It took me 4 days to read and absorb the great material. The only regrets that I see in the new publication is the chapter news about the groups all around the country. I don't know about anyone else, but I would like to see the chapter news like before. I also miss the want adds like before, but now we have this Forum and ebay to buy and sell.
Harvey Kravitz

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

Phonofreak wrote:I finally read the whole APS journal. It took me 4 days to read and absorb the great material. The only regrets that I see in the new publication is the chapter news about the groups all around the country. I don't know about anyone else, but I would like to see the chapter news like before. I also miss the want adds like before, but now we have this Forum and ebay to buy and sell.
Harvey Kravitz
Harvey,

We are posting "Chapter News" on our website under the "Events" tabs on the Home Page:

http://www.antiquephono.org/

Some are under "Future Events" (which of course is updated), others under "Past Events", and still others under "Regional Society Newsletters/Reports." We post everything we receive on these topics, but submissions are sometimes spotty. If you'd like to see a particular regional organization's report, encourage them to submit it! :)

Best to all,

George P.

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Post by Phonofreak »

Thanks George!! I'm just about out the door to go to Vancouver, WA, & Portland, OR for the OTAPS meeting and sale this weekend.
Harvey Kravitz