fumed or weathered oak VV-XVI on ebay...

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

fumed or weathered oak VV-XVI on ebay...

Post by brianu »

I've been watching this machine on ebay, thought it was a pretty good deal for a nice looking, complete XVI (albums and everything) in that custom finish... unfortunately, it was just too far away for me (didn't have time for the four-plus hour trip...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0392442315

but was wondering whether anyone here may have been lucky enough to pick it up?

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: fumed or weathered oak VV-XVI on ebay...

Post by MordEth »

That looks like a great machine—I figure that even if anyone here didn’t pick it up, it no doubt went to a good home.

How rare is this finish on this machine?

— MordEth

[hr][/hr]
eBay Item #120392442315

Victrola with many records & extras. Model VV-XVI

Antique Victrola Model No. VV-XVI in working condition. Comes with a large variety of records by popular singers from the early 1900’s all stored in a library of cases in the bottom of the oak cabinet, see photo's. Comes with many extra needles, two cabinet keys (upper and lower doors) and a felt record cleaner. Measures 49" high and 24" both in depth and width. This all original Victrola is in excellent condition and complete. Built in 1918 this is a true antique at almost 100 years old and is in unrestored condition! s/n 186397. PICK UP ONLY. Zip Code 11971.

Image Image
Image Image

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.