!An Actual Lost Treasure!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Aaron
Victor II

Re: !An Actual Lost Treasure!

Post by Aaron »

Well, it finally ended.I thought around $15,000 but it went for just a bit more. I'm sure the seller never expected such a price. Anyone know the buyer? I hope it's one of you guys and you bought it for me :D

Aaron

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

Aaron wrote:Well, it finally ended.I thought around $15,000 but it went for just a bit more. I'm sure the seller never expected such a price. Anyone know the buyer? I hope it's one of you guys and you bought it for me :D

Aaron
...And I thought it would sell for double what it went for. Someone got a bargain, as machines like that were selling for $15,000 a decade ago. But no doubt the seller lost consciousness when he saw the closing price! :)

George P.

solophoneman
Victor II

Post by solophoneman »

Ok, so who bought it? Come on, be proud of your purchase, reveal yourself to the Phono collecting world. We are waiting for the big announcement.

Post by Guest »

Maybe waiting till after collecting... :o

richardh

Post by richardh »

Well, I hope who ever it is does want to show it off here so we can all have a good look. :D

RJ 8-)

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

richardh wrote:Well, I hope who ever it is does want to show it off here so we can all have a good look. :D
I agree, it’d make a great featured phonograph.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

solophoneman
Victor II

Post by solophoneman »

Guest wrote:Maybe waiting till after collecting... :o
Do you need someone trustworthy soul from Massachusetts to drive to New Bedford and secure it for you?? heh heh