Mahogany VV-XI — New Hampshire

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Mahogany VV-XI — New Hampshire

Post by MordEth »

I thought that this might be of interest to someone, mostly for the extras with it and the condition.

— MordEth

[hr][/hr]

Victrola Circa 1919 — $350 (Raymond, NH)

Reply to: sale-v3rkr-1113611446@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-08, 7:15PM EDT

Wonderful period piece. Needle cases, record cleaner, original crank arm & meters all working condition. ID plate in tact with certificate still on back. 2 cabinets. Also have many records to play on it for BRO. Xmas has always been fun with "Bing" playing on the Victrola. You won’t find another one of these in as good shape. This one's been babied. I am not a dealer! Just a lover of vintage collectibles. Hate to part with it, but I must. Pics don't do it justice. BRO before the relatives take it!
  • It’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Image Image
Image Image

Craigslist PostingID: 1113611446
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

Henry
Victor V

Re: Mahogany VV-XI — New Hampshire

Post by Henry »

"Meters"??? Hmm---guess he means speed dial. This looks to be a later model, with "fat" taper tube and no. 2 sound box, also with the simplified corner carvings. Quite an assortment of needle cups, too! Why don't they ever give the serial number in these listings? Grumble, grumble....