Very Nice Early Edison Diamond Disc A-200 in South Boston!!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
solophoneman
Victor II

Very Nice Early Edison Diamond Disc A-200 in South Boston!!

Post by solophoneman »

Ok you guys down there in Southie, you have no excuses not to no jump all over this one. I am passing on it. I have been in contact with the seller, and she has dropped her original price considerably. This one is an A-200 (Queen Anne) one of the first models of Edison's early Diamond Disc Phonographs to be made available to the General Public in late 1912 and 1913. This one is in really nice shape. It appears that the lock was forced open at some point in time, obviously someone was missing a key to open it. But this is not a tough fix. Go down there and pick up this uncommon very nice Edison Half Cabinet Phonograph.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/1114315570.html

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Very Nice Early Edison Diamond Disc A-200 in South Boston!!

Post by MordEth »

Vintage Victrola — $500 (South End Boston)

Reply to: sale-djtsb-1114315570@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-09, 10:40AM EDT

This Edison Disc Phonograph A-200 was also called the “Queen Anne”. It was one of the first internal horn disc phonograph Models offered for sale by Edison in late 1912 — early 1913. It is in excellent condition. All reasonable offers will be considered. You pick up.
  • It’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Image Image

Craigslist PostingID: 1114315570
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.