Sounds of Nostalgia Phonograph Sale-May 17th

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Sounds of Nostalgia Phonograph Sale-May 17th

Post by Jerry B. »

The annual Sounds of Nostalgia phonograph sale in Salem, Oregon is rapidly approaching. This sale is the oldest on the west coast and has been attracting phono & record collectors for 30+ years. DeeDee and I are hosting an open house in Albany, Oregon on May 16th and everyone is invited. Tables for dealers are only $20 and are available by contacting josefine@salemcollectorsmarket.com or call 541-619-5708 - Please contact me with any questions. Jerry Blais 541-990-0781

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Sounds of Nostalgia Phonograph Sale-May 17th

Post by MordEth »

Jerry,

Thanks for reminding everyone of this event. Hopefully someone attending will take photos of it and share them with us—while I won’t be attending (short notice, on the other side of the country, etc.), I’d be interested in seeing photographs of the show.

Hopefully you’ll enjoy the show and make out well there.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.