Oak VV-VIII in Omaha, NE

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Oak VV-VIII in Omaha, NE

Post by MordEth »

I saw this while randomly searching Craigslist and thought this might be of interest to someone.

— MordEth

[hr][/hr]

Antique Victrola VV-VIII — $40 (midtown Omaha)

Reply to: sale-ea9bx-1102239136@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-01, 12:05PM CDT

Serial # 41288C from 1914. The oak cabinet is in excellent condition.
Cash only. Local only.
  • It’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Image Image

Craigslist PostingID: 1102239136
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

OrthoFan
Victor V

Re: Oak VV-VIII in Omaha, NE

Post by OrthoFan »

Damnation! Wished I lived in Omaha.

This is more along the lines of what I spot in my neck of the woods:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/1120758743.html

:roll:

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Oak VV-VIII in Omaha, NE

Post by MordEth »

Ortho_Fan wrote:This is more along the lines of what I spot in my neck of the woods... [ridiculously priced listing below] :roll:
Tell me about it. For that much money, you’d think you could at least buy a better listing from them. :lol:

It’s a nice-looking machine (if they weren’t asking an insane price), but the oak machine is a lot more desirable, I think.

— MordEth

[hr][/hr]

1906 Sherman Clay and Company Victrola $5,000 OBO (Danville / San Ramon)

Reply to: sale-y2kmd-1120758743@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-13, 2:25PM PDT

1906 Sherman Clay and Company Victrola in MINT condition. Complete with trun crank and needles. Also have mint condition records for sell as well. Asking $5,000.00 or OBO. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Image Image
Image Image

Craigslist PostingID: 1120758743
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.