My New Youtube Account

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Aaron
Victor II

My New Youtube Account

Post by Aaron »

Hi everyone,

I just made a new youtube account witht the name of Newtonlakephonos. I will be posting many videos but at the moment i only have one up and the rest are downloading. Please excuse my stutering in the first few moment of any and all the video. I plan to post picture here and that why i made reference to a URL in a few of the videos. I dislike my my voic so ingnor it :lol: The rest of the movies will be much louder as i moved close to the horn. So enjoy them!!

Aaron

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: My New Youtube Account

Post by gramophoneshane »

Cool! Welcome to the land of youtube nuts :)
They're great cylinders you've posted so far. I'm sure someone will be able to help out with the translation.
One thing you might want to think about changing is the catagory from entertainment to music. I noticed in the related videos box that no other phono related stuff shows up, so your videos probably wont show on other phono vids either.
Anyway, I've subbed so I won't miss any of your future uploads :)
I'm looking forward to seeing & hearing more of you collection.

Heres the link to your channel too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Newtonlakephonos

richardh

Post by richardh »

Some great videos there Aaron..hope to see lots more. Its really ineresting to hear these brown wax cylinders as I don't have any of these at all. Thanks for sharing them with us...its making me think that I need to start putting videos up on my you tube. I did the one test video but just haven't gotten around to doing any more.

RJ 8-)

Aaron
Victor II

Post by Aaron »

Just so you all know, I'll be adding a lot more tonight!!

Aaron ;)

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

Aaron wrote:Just so you all know, I'll be adding a lot more tonight!!
Aaron,

You seem to be trying to catch up to Shane in sheer number of videos (or perhaps I mean to make a parallel to the seeming speed of adding content)! :D

I still need to catch up with the previous set of uploads—I watched and rated a few of them, and was impressed by the start you’ve made on your YouTube channel. I also need to get together with John and do more videos for his channel...like Richard, I’m feeling a bit of peer pressure. :lol:

By the way—in addition to the link that Shane gave you, you can also use:

http://youtube.com/Newtonlakephonos

...which is 5 characters shorter. (Not that it really matters.) :D

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

Paal1994
Victor II

Post by Paal1994 »

Aaron,

Welcome to YouTube! You have some great cylinders posted already.
I really enjoyed the brown wax cylinder videos and I look forward to see and hear more of your collection.

Paal.