Happy Birthday Sharon!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
JohnM
Victor V

Happy Birthday Sharon!

Post by JohnM »

Sharon,
I can't believe that I almost let today get by without wishing you a Happy Birthday! I haven't heard from you in a while since I made some bad comments about our former President in a PM, but I look forward to seeing you at Union. Happy Birthday!

John M
"All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds." Richard Brautigan

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: Happy Birthday Sharon!

Post by gramophoneshane »

A big happy birthday from me too Sharon.
All the best!

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

It’s been a busy weekend in MordEthland and I ended up missing it, but hopefully Sharon had a great birthday.

Sharon,

Next year I’ll photoshop you a cake to go with your card! :D

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

richardh

Post by richardh »

Hope you had a good one 3 Victrolas. I hope that unlike me you don't try and get a cake with the correct number of candles on it...my cake looked like a mini firestorm when all the candles were lit :o

RJ 8-)

3victrolas
Victor O

Post by 3victrolas »

richardh wrote:Hope you had a good one 3 Victrolas. I hope that unlike me you don't try and get a cake with the correct number of candles on it...my cake looked like a mini firestorm when all the candles were lit :o

RJ 8-)
Yes, it was a good weekend. I completely understand the mini firestorm! This year, we skipped the cake because we don't need the calories, & we were afraid that the flame thrower needed to light all the candles would set the house on fire. :lol:

And John M, see you at Union!! My wish list is growing daily! :shock:

Edisonfan
Victor V
Personal Text: Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration

Post by Edisonfan »

Happy Belated Birthday Sharon. :oops:

Paul