Beautiful Amberola 30 on Craigslist

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Aaron
Victor II

Beautiful Amberola 30 on Craigslist

Post by Aaron »

Heres a very beautiful amberola 30 i found on Craigslist. He doesnt really only want $1 for it, he just didnt know what he could get. He really wants $500 for it, but i think you can work with him. I thought i would put it up here for anyone who really wanted one.http://binghamton.craigslist.org/clt/1270711388.html
Aaron

Aaron
Victor II

Re: Beautiful Amberola 30 on Craigslist

Post by Aaron »

here it is
Attachments
craig.jpg
craig.jpg (99.75 KiB) Viewed 845 times

estott
Victor Monarch
Personal Text: I have good days...this might not be one of them

Post by estott »

He shouldn't have put that $1 on there. Someone with a lawyer and a lot of time could give him a world of regret.

Lenoirstreetguy
Victor IV

Post by Lenoirstreetguy »

The Craigslist pricing silliness is certainly getting tired. I don't know what the sellers think is going to happen. The phrase "...or best offer..." usually makes me walk in the opposite direction in any commercial transaction. They all think that they've got a potential Aladdin's cave of riches which is going to wipe all their losses in the stock market crash. And then some. I have to deal with it in the piano trade all the time when clients of mine ask me to go to check out a piano they've found on Craigslist. It's nice in that case to be the dispassionate expert who can tell the seller that he is full of baloney and dreaming in technicolor in terms of price....in the nicest possible way, I mean! :D

J