sorry so many posts...

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

sorry so many posts...

Post by brianu »

... but I was so ticked off when I heard what happened, and I refuse to let the bastards drag a good thing down, so I wanted to start immediately making up for the lost time to fill this board back up with the useful content that in such short time was already distinguishing it in its prior form...

Zeppy
Victor III

Re: sorry so many posts...

Post by Zeppy »

Post away...I'm enjoying it :D

and I'm sure many of us feel the same outrage.

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

You guys were on fire today—now all I need to do is get to work on making it look more like a phonograph board. ;)

On the plus side—I got the avatars sorted into categories (I like the code for that), and now I need to figure out how to tweak this out more. Hopefully you enjoy this home better—the new features are nice, I think, and hopefully you will all appreciate them. I also need to see about a few BBCode features that ProBoards had (formatting-wise) that this does not currently have, and I need to add a favicon.ico.

Hopefully I can get a good bit done even though I’m not home at the moment.

Your friendly internet daemon,

MordEth
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

Neophone
Victor III

Post by Neophone »

Brian,

Please, no need to apologize! That's exactly what we need right now a flood of phonographs posts! :D

Talking Machines, Victrolas, Gramophones, Graphophones, Phonographs, Grafonolas, Amberolas, Panatropes, Vitanolas, Zonophones, Shellophones, Rexonolas, and a Busybee in a Pear tree! ;)

Regards,
John

Listening to the Victrola fifteen minutes a day will alter and brighten your whole life.
Use each needle only ONCE!

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

Neophone wrote:Brian,

Please, no need to apologize! That's exactly what we need right now a flood of phonographs posts! :D

Talking Machines, Victrolas, Gramophones, Graphophones, Phonographs, Grafonolas, Amberolas, Panatropes, Vitanolas, Zonophones, Shellophones, Rexonolas, and a Busybee in a Pear tree! ;)

Regards,
John
great,

I'll get some more on tonight. I'm all the more committed at this point to assist in making this board something far beyond the others...

brian

bostonmike1
Victor I

Post by bostonmike1 »

hello my friends------------i have no idea what MORDETH is talking about most of the time with his "computer speak" but i do know he is doing a great job and a valuable service fou us all. maybe we should all let him know (i.e. flood the man's inbox) with a thank you. your friend michael

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

ok, I think I've posted enough machines for now... maybe some others can share some of theirs as well?

richardh

Post by richardh »

I must crack on and take my photos of my VE 9-55...now chrsitams is out of the way i need to find the time to show this baby to all of you.

RJ 8-)