Euro compatible stroboscope for cylinder phono

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Euro compatible stroboscope for cylinder phono

Post by Valecnik »

I posted a simliar query on the thread in the technical section but probably it get's better noticed here.

After searching around a bit I've learned that this stroboscope (see posting in technical section) will not work as European power is 50hz. Can anyone provide a printable download of a 50hz stroboscope?

Thanks, Bruce (having recently recorded a bunch you youtube videos on my Triumph too fast :( )

WDC
Victor IV

Re: Euro compatible stroboscope for cylinder phono

Post by WDC »

I used Strobo by Jean Vernet to generate almost anything but have now switched to a laser operated revolution meter.

Try this link: http://www.christerhamp.se/phono/strobo.html

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Euro compatible stroboscope for cylinder phono

Post by MordEth »

Valecnik wrote:I posted a simliar query on the thread in the technical section but probably it get's better noticed here.
Bruce,

I will try to get a 50 Hz set up there to match the 60 Hz files when I get home tonight or tomorrow. (Read as: As soon as work, laziness and feeling under the weather permit.) I saw your post in the other thread, generated .eps files from the program that WDC mentioned, but had not yet cleaned them up to post.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.