The Edisonic Beethoven

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
DENPHONOQ
Victor Jr

The Edisonic Beethoven

Post by DENPHONOQ »

The crank just winds freely and upon inspection everything looks connected and moving freely so it has been suggested the spring or springs may be the culprit.I would just buy springs but having never changed one I will either have to pay to get it done or purchase ones already to install: Any suggestions or prices would be awesome.Just need to find the cheapest route as I am going to sell the Beethoven.
Thank You
Attachments
20170605_171126.jpg
20170605_171205.jpg
20170605_171142.jpg

OrthoSean
Victor V

Re: The Edisonic Beethoven

Post by OrthoSean »

If you're interrelated in selling the machine, why not just post an ad in the Yankee Trader section here and sell it as is? Most of the folks here who would be interested aren't concerned about repairing or replacing springs? You save effort and the machine will find a good home. I'd also suggest letting us know where the machine is located.

Good luck with whatever route you choose

Sean.

DENPHONOQ
Victor Jr

Post by DENPHONOQ »

I didn't think about selling it "as is". I am located in deep South Louisiana and I know any potential buyers in this neck of the woods would want the machine working.To ship it would be expensive as this model is big & heavy.
Thank You

OrthoSean
Victor V

Post by OrthoSean »

There is a member here from Louisiana named Edison Wizard (I believe). It's worth a shot. And yes, I know they're huge machines. Anyway, again, good luck.

Best / Sean

EdisonWizard
Victor III

Post by EdisonWizard »

OrthoSean wrote:There is a member here from Louisiana named Edison Wizard (I believe). It's worth a shot. And yes, I know they're huge machines. Anyway, again, good luck.

Best / Sean
A member sent me this topic via PM. Yes I am Deep South as well! I'll send you PM. Awesome to find another collector!
J.F.

EdisonWizard
Victor III

Post by EdisonWizard »

Depending on price I'd buy as is by the way
J.F.