Less Than 1 Week Till The Expo!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Less Than 1 Week Till The Expo!

Post by phonogfp »

Hope to see lots of friendly faces...! :)
APSShowFlyer2017_2-464x600.jpg
APSShowFlyer2017_2-464x600.jpg (77.81 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Re: Less Than 1 Week Till The Expo!

Post by Jerry B. »

I can't wait. Come and say hello. My table will have the big Nipper assuming he hasn't found a new owner.

Jerry Blais
Attachments
IMG_1061.JPG

Markola
Victor Jr

Post by Markola »

Jerry B. wrote:I can't wait. Come and say hello. My table will have the big Nipper assuming he hasn't found a new owner.

Jerry Blais
Perfect - that'll make it easy to find your booth. :D

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Post by marcapra »

I'll be there renting three tables somewhere near Mike Sorter's tables. I'll be selling some Edison Diamond Disc machines, a 1913 Columbia Alhambra, a 1941 restored Philco radio/phono with the Beam of Light changer! I might bring a 1913 Columbia Baby Regent, or table phonograph, if someone's inerested. Also I'm selling a ton of 78s, mostly classical, at blow out prices! See you there! Marc Capralis

gsphonos
Victor II

Post by gsphonos »

Nestor Guzman, and my sidekick Edward Collette, have the 2 tables in the corner back wall, next to the seating area for the little Snack Hut, or whatever you call it! I will have about 1000 blue amberols, boxes of empty cylinder boxes, boxes of diamond discs and 78's, some mint 2 minute wax cylinders, phonograph books, and about 25 machines for sale! I will have a GEM C, 4 clip standard, Suitcase Home, in excellent original condition, Fireside A, Home Model D with diamond B and cygnet horn, 5 78 rpm portables, which have all just had the motors serviced, and reproducers rebuilt, by Edward, a 2 door Credenza, Dictaphone Shaving machine--in short stand up wood cabinet with lid similar to a Triumph lid, Standard Model E with Babson Brothers flowered Edison horn, Standard Model D, Bing Pygmyphone, a Cameraphone, a Thorens Excelda, a Stewart phonograph, Columbia AT, Busy Bee cylinder player, a couple of Columbia Q's, a Columbia BK, and probably more that I can't think of right now. Really looking forward to the Show, and seeing all of my phonograph friends from around the country (and world!). I don't want to bring any of this home with me, so my prices will be right (I hope!!). I want to fill my truck with new stuff--new projects!

Mike Sorter
Riverside, CA

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Post by marcapra »

I don't want to bring any of this home with me, so my prices will be right (I hope!!). I want to fill my truck with new stuff--new projects!
Mike, I'm glad you said that! I'll take all your phonographs and trade you all my floor models! Then, you can fulfill your dream of taking home all new stuff! That's great! Right? Marc.

gsphonos
Victor II

Post by gsphonos »

Sorry Marc!!! Wish I could help you there--no room for uprights!!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone on starting Saturday morning!

Mike