Restoration of "At The Club"

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Restoration of "At The Club"

Post by phonogfp »

WE DID IT!

Thanks to all who contributed to this project. The Victor Eight will be singing on film again!

More information of the restoration will be shared as it becomes available.

Again,

Thank You.

Antique Phonograph Society

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Post by fran604g »

phonogfp wrote:WE DID IT!

Thanks to all who contributed to this project. The Victor Eight will be singing on film again!

More information of the restoration will be shared as it becomes available.

Again,

Thank You.

Hi George,

A congratulatory note to all those involved in the kickstarter, and on reaching the goal! I have a question: Will our donation pledges be charged now, or only after the date at which the kickstarter is to terminate? I've seen no activity yet on my end.

Best,
Fran
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

fran604g wrote: I have a question: Will our donation pledges be charged now, or only after the date at which the kickstarter is to terminate? I've seen no activity yet on my end.

Best,
Fran
According to the information on the Kickstarter web site, no charges are made until the date the fundraising officially ends (September 15). :)

George P.

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Post by fran604g »

phonogfp wrote:
fran604g wrote: I have a question: Will our donation pledges be charged now, or only after the date at which the kickstarter is to terminate? I've seen no activity yet on my end.

Best,
Fran
According to the information on the Kickstarter web site, no charges are made until the date the fundraising officially ends (September 15). :)

George P.
Thanks George. I must've missed that. :oops:

Best,
Fran
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

A Ford 1
Victor II

Post by A Ford 1 »

As a member of APS I would like to make a donation by check to whom do I make the check and where do I mail it. Send a PM. or post here.
Allen

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special

Post by phonogfp »

Hello Allen,

I've sent you a PM.

Thank you for your generous offer of a donation. I'm not clear on whether you wish to make a donation to the Antique Phonograph Society or to the Vitaphone film which is the subject of this thread.

Although the funding goal for At The Club has been met, The Antique Phonograph Society always welcomes tax-deductible donations which are used for a variety of purposes (including overages in this film's restoration costs if necessary).

To make a donation to the APS, simply click this link:

https://www.antiquephono.org/donations/

Donations can be made via Paypal or by check, which can be sent to the Victorville address shown at the bottom of the page.

Thanks again for your generosity.