are there any lathe trolls here?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
a guest

are there any lathe trolls here?

Post by a guest »

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I tried registering on the lathe trolls board but it won't let me log on for some reason. User name and password have been typed over & over again to no avail. It tells me to contact the board administrator for more info. There doesn't seem to be any possible way to even get into the board to ask a simple question. It would be greatly appreciated if there's anyone out there to help me. I would like to register here too if I can get these problems figured out. Thank you.

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: are there any lathe trolls here?

Post by MordEth »

I have an account on the Lathe Trolls board, but am still at work for another 2.5 hours. As soon as I get home, I will take a look at it and try to ascertain what the problem is. I do not check that forum very often, but it was not having any issues the last time that I viewed it.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Post by gramophoneshane »

I haven't logged in there for 9 or 10 months, but I just entered my name & password & signed straight in.

Post by Guest »

The message tells me my account is inactive.I just recently signed on.How do I activate it?