Re: Wayne Roll Call

Post by Dedrums »

What time is a good time to go on Saturday

DGPros
Victor III
Personal Text: Gary

Post by DGPros »

I'll be there with Kim(only Sunday though). It's her first time and recently introduced to the hobby. So far she's getting a kick out of it........ :o I'll have a Edison B-150 and a variety of other stuff there on Saturday that I'm looking to move :cow:

Saturday is usually 9ish to 1 if I'm not mistaken
Attachments
2017-07-04 14.43.39.jpg
In short, is not liberty the freedom of every person to make full use of his faculties, so long as he does not harm other persons while doing so?
Frederic Bastiat

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

I'll be there both days, but my bride of 41 years will opt out on Sunday. For some reason, she'd rather spend more time with our month-old grandson! :)

George P.
100_5951.JPG

outune
Victor IV

Post by outune »

Alright-- With all you guys throwing pictures out, and George taking it up a notch with his beautiful wife, I'll throw mine in too.(Not my wife-- a picture!) Unfortunately Carol won't make it to Wayne-- She's going to a Fall Harvest/Craft Fair here in Virginia--- I'll miss her-- but not the crafts! :)

And George-- Congrats on the grandchild!!

See you Saturday-

Brad Abell
Attachments
Brad and Carol Abell.JPG

Columbia78
Victor I

Post by Columbia78 »

I'm thinking of driving up just for Saturday. Did I hear that Saturday would be happening around 9 to 1?

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

I'll be there! I'll be wearing my "Talking Machine Forum" name tag. Please stop me in my tracks and say hi when you see me. Jerry Blais
Attachments
DSC02779.JPG

outune
Victor IV

Post by outune »

Hi Jim (Columbia 78) Things start pretty early in the parking lot and pick up through the morning-- There will be folks set up shortly after daylight with others continuing to arrive over the next few hours. Your drive is almost the same as mine, so plan about 5 hours plus a breakfast stop. Hope to see you Saturday-

Brad Abell

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

I thought that this was a Sunday only event. What is happening on Saturday?

donniej
Victor III

Post by donniej »

Django wrote:I thought that this was a Sunday only event. What is happening on Saturday?
outune wrote:Hi Jim (Columbia 78) Things start pretty early in the parking lot and pick up through the morning-- There will be folks set up shortly after daylight with others continuing to arrive over the next few hours. Your drive is almost the same as mine, so plan about 5 hours plus a breakfast stop. Hope to see you Saturday-

Brad Abell

:D

Ripduf1
Victor III
Personal Text: HORNS ROLLED & STRAIGHTENED

Post by Ripduf1 »

Hi All! I will be rolling in late Saturday due to a family commitment so I will see everyone on Sunday! Please remember to bring any horns that you would like to have the dents removed. I will be taking them at my booth which is located on the across the room from the main entrance. I will also have a few machines and loose horns for sale.I will have my banner up so I will be easy to find. Please stop in and introduce yourself! See you soon! John Duffy 860-966-2827
Attachments
DSC01739.JPG
Horns rolled and straightened