Concert Record Cabinet

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
ChuckA
Victor III
Personal Text: Learn from the mistakes of others - You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Re: Concert Record Cabinet

Post by ChuckA »

I've been thinking about converting one of my #2 cabinets that is missing the pegs to a #3.

Can someone supply the mounting hole measurements between the pegs and relative to the sides and front/rear?

Chuck

MTPhono
Victor III

Post by MTPhono »

Chuck - I could do it but not for a few weeks. Away from my machines until then. Scott
ChuckA wrote:I've been thinking about converting one of my #2 cabinets that is missing the pegs to a #3.

Can someone supply the mounting hole measurements between the pegs and relative to the sides and front/rear?

Chuck

ChuckA
Victor III
Personal Text: Learn from the mistakes of others - You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Post by ChuckA »

MTPhono wrote:Chuck - I could do it but not for a few weeks. Away from my machines until then. Scott
ChuckA wrote:I've been thinking about converting one of my #2 cabinets that is missing the pegs to a #3.

Chuck

Not in a hurry, so whenever you can do it will be fine.

Thanks
Chuck

Gatyam
Victor I

Post by Gatyam »

Tim Fizer (timfiz1@yahoo.com) converted an empty Herzog cabinet to hold 5" cylinders. You might drop him an email for more info.