Super Bowl Sunday

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Zeppy
Victor III

Re: Super Bowl Sunday

Post by Zeppy »

bostonmike1 wrote:
Zeppy wrote:You mean they still have a superbowl if the Patriots don't make it?

;)
hello my friend ZEPPY---- We have to be kind once in a while and give the weaker links a chance! the Patriots along with the Red Sox tend to be a compassionate bunch. your friend michael
I suppose...if we must...in that vein...I am hoping the Cardinals pull this one off. 63 years without a championship isn't as bad as what the Red Sox were pushing...but it is still quite a drought.

schweg
Victor III

Post by schweg »

"I suspect that a disproportionate number of record and machine collectors are not sports fans"...... I'm a big Eagles fan so guess the above statement is pretty much true!! It would've been so cool if the Phillies and Eagles both won Championships in the same year... ah well, back to reality..
Steve

JohnM
Victor V

Post by JohnM »

The view from the 9th floor balcony of the Diplomat suite where I watched the Super Bowl. I wish the lens on the iPhone was a bit wider for the full effect. It was a swell joint, but I've been thrown out of better places.

John M
"All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds." Richard Brautigan

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

John,

Nice photo—I always liked Florida in the Winter (about the only time of the year that it’s bearable).

You guys still having a good time down there?

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

JohnM
Victor V

Post by JohnM »

MordEth wrote:John,

Nice photo—I always liked Florida in the Winter (about the only time of the year that it’s bearable).

You guys still having a good time down there?

— MordEth

Oh yeah. Been laid up in Ft. Lauderdale with old friends for a week. Tomorrow we head to Everglades City for the Seafood Festival this weekend. Thanks for asking! The home folks are buried in ice back in Kentucky and Indiana . . . yikes!

John M

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

John,

From what I was reading about the weather in Kentucky, so it’s definitely a good time to be anywhere else.

It’s been fairly nice here, by Boston-Winter standards.

How was the Super Bowl party?

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

JohnM
Victor V

Post by JohnM »

The party was wonderful . . . very gracious hosts, a beautiful setting and view, nice people, incredible food, free booze! The lovely Lauri. What more could one want?! Oh . . . and the ball game was pretty OK, too!

Going air-boating in the Everglades today!

John M

bbphonoguy
Victor III

Post by bbphonoguy »

Oh yeah. The super bowl. Isn't that when they get 2 gangs of steroid abusing wife beaters to play a kid's game against each other?