Research: BS Graphophone Information Requested

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
ehs004
Victor III

Re: Research: BS Graphophone Information Requested

Post by ehs004 »

phonogfp wrote:Thanks Eric - Raphael already kindly supplied me with information & photos of this example. :)

22 machines so far in this database! Thanks to everyone who has been helping. :)

George P.
He didn't convey that to me in any form or fashion per our conversation! George if you have some criticism toward something i post please send me a PM instead of posting on thread! Thank you!
Eric

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

I certainly meant no criticism - I thanked you (and thank you again), and even included a "friendly face" ( :) ) to express my feelings (which can easily be misunderstood online). All is good!

George P.

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

phonogfp wrote:I certainly meant no criticism - I thanked you (and thank you again), and even included a "friendly face" ( :) ) to express my feelings (which can easily be misunderstood online). All is good!

George P.
Our conversation via E Bay mail,
Hi,
We are doing some research on BS coin-op phonographs on the Forum which i think your'e a member , can i or we post your'e example of the one just sold to the thread ? It would be much appreciated ! ps i have almost the same exact machine.
Thanks Eric

Yes, sure, my pleasure. Raphael

Do you think i would have gone to the trouble of posting if he had told me you had all the information you needed on his machine.
Eric
Last edited by ehs004 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raphael
Victor IV

Post by Raphael »

ehs004 wrote:
phonogfp wrote:I certainly meant no criticism - I thanked you (and thank you again), and even included a "friendly face" ( :) ) to express my feelings (which can easily be misunderstood online). All is good!

George P.
Hi,
We are doing some research on BS coin-op phonographs on the Forum which i think your'e a member , can i or we post your'e example of the one just sold to the thread ? It would be much appreciated ! ps i have almost the same exact machine.
Thanks Eric

Do you think i would have gone to the trouble of posting if he had told me you had all the information you needed on his machine.
Eric

Well, here’s an example of the expression “no good deed goes unpunished”. You asked if you could post pictures on the Forum, not if I had already sent the info to George. C’mon, fellow, let’s get real. Did your efforts take but a few moments? Did I ruin any of your family time?

And my answer to you, promptly, in the middle of my busy day, granting permission to post the pictures, need not have been vetted by a team of legal experts. Or maybe it should have.

There was a reason I sent the info directly to George. No need to go into that here. But I simply thought that you wanted to post pictures for all to see. Stupid me.

Raphael

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

Eric,

There's no harm/no foul here. I wasn't going to post the photos Raphael sent, so if you hadn't done so, they wouldn't be in this thread. That's a plus. In addition, you were being helpful (even after submitting pictures of your own BS), and that's much appreciated. :)

If anyone is at fault here, it's me. I shouldn't have mentioned that Raphael had already sent the photos. Please accept my apologies, and my thanks again for your help.

George P.

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Raphael wrote:
ehs004 wrote:

George P.
Hi,
Thanks Eric

Eric

Well, here’s an example of the expression “no good deed goes unpunished”. You asked if you could post pictures on the Forum, not if I had already sent the info to George. C’mon, fellow, let’s get real. Did your efforts take but a few moments? Did I ruin any of your family time?

And my answer to you, promptly, in the middle of my busy day, granting permission to post the pictures, need not have been vetted by a team of legal experts. Or maybe it should have.

There was a reason I sent the info directly to George. No need to go into that here. But I simply thought that you wanted to post pictures for all to see. Stupid me.

Raphael
Raphael,
All you had to tell me in your'e busy day was i've already submitted my information and pictures to George and i would have said thanks and that's it !If you knew he had all the information why let me commit a redundeant act?
Eric

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Post by HisMastersVoice »

Why does it matter? 2 submissions are better than none. Lets move on please.

Raphael
Victor IV

Post by Raphael »

ehs004 wrote:
Raphael wrote:
ehs004 wrote:
Raphael,
All you had to tell me in your'e busy day was i've already submitted my information and pictures to George and i would have said thanks and that's it !If you knew he had all the information why let me commit a redundeant act?
Eric
I guess you didn't bother to read all of my post, so I will repeat the essential part: "I simply thought that you wanted to post pictures for all to see."

Sorry, Brandon, I don't like getting reamed out (in a public forum, nonetheless) about something that I am not guilty of.

Raphael

phonohound
Victor II

Post by phonohound »

George here is my BS. It is different in that it has a coint slot to take English pennies (half-dollar size.) The coin chute is adjustsble to accept nickles as well.

This BS also has a cash drawer and the coin drops through a funnel. The serial # is 506432. Hope this helps

Scott
Attachments
20180310_142955.jpg
20180310_142902.jpg
20180310_142805.jpg

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special

Post by phonogfp »

Thanks Scott!

George P.