Phonographs, Records and the ARSC Conference!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
nauck
Victor Jr

Phonographs, Records and the ARSC Conference!

Post by nauck »

Greetings all

The Hexaphone sold yesterday for $9,600 and we now have a beautiful Reginaphone up for sale. As before, this phonograph is being sold by Reverse Auction, so the price goes down every day.

We've also completely updated our Resource Catalog, which means that all of the books, discographies, turntables, audio equipment, sleeves and supplies are posted with pictures and current prices. You'll also find our complete inventory of styli (over 30 sizes and shapes) for the Stanton 500 cartridge. I hadn't updated it in almost 3 years; hopefully we'll be able to keep it current.

Vintage Record Auction 47 will be going to the printer this month. Send me an email if you would like a copy; if you've been dropped due to inactivity, $15 will get you back on the mailing list. (Or you can access the auction at no charge on our website, www.78rpm.com)

And last but not least, the 2010 ARSC Conference will be held in New Orleans May 19-22. It's a great opportunity to meet some fascinating people and hear some great presentations. I'm handling the exhibit room this year, so if you would be interested in setting up a table or two, please let me know.

Kurt Nauck
www.78rpm.com

nauck@78rpm.com