Victor 0 Ads?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogal
Victor IV
Personal Text: Life's Short. Be Happy!

Re: Victor 0 Ads?

Post by phonogal »

Phonofreak wrote:Shawn, Do you have reprints of these for sale? I'd love to get a copy for my Victor O.
Harvey Kravitz
Shawn wrote:
Victor 0 Front Cover.png
Me too!

PHONOMIKE
Victor III

Post by PHONOMIKE »

phonogal wrote:
Phonofreak wrote:Shawn, Do you have reprints of these for sale? I'd love to get a copy for my Victor O.
Harvey Kravitz
Shawn wrote:
Victor 0 Front Cover.png
Me too!
Me three

Mike

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

I do have the complete Victor 0 Instruction catalog available. Its $10.00 plus $1.00 shipping in the US. A wonderful reproduction of the original!!

Just email me at MshawnORourke@gmail.com

Victor 0 Page 8.jpg
Shawn
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Vinrage_mania
Victor II

Post by Vinrage_mania »

me four!....I found my machine only missing the horn ....and one of the fellows on here had a horn :) ,the little phono that could although noisey my motor runs for two records! ....and so far nobody has said it was a crapophone lol

Viva-voce
Victor III

Post by Viva-voce »

the little phono that could although noisey my motor runs for two records! ....and so far nobody has said it was a crapophone lol[/quote]

LOL what a great description! Who would dare to call it a crapophone!
Besides being one of the cutest little machines ever made, it's got tons of personality. No wonder it's so desirable today.
I'd be happy to own one of these :)

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

Here is another from an advertising brochure I have available on the Victor O

Shawn
SFHKON6540518062909550_0001.jpg
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

jmad7474
Victor I
Personal Text: "Don't Deny Yourself the Sheer Joy of Orthophonic Music"

Post by jmad7474 »

Viva-voce wrote:the little phono that could although noisey my motor runs for two records! ....and so far nobody has said it was a crapophone lol
LOL what a great description! Who would dare to call it a crapophone!
Besides being one of the cutest little machines ever made, it's got tons of personality. No wonder it's so desirable today.
I'd be happy to own one of these :)[/quote]

My goodness, no, this is most definitely NOT a crapophone! It's a puny, underpowered thing meant to appeal to the less-than-average record buyer of yesteryear, for sure, but these players are just as loud as the rest of the Victor lineup - excepting those with the giant wood horns, of course - and definitely hold more overall collector interest than the most common Victor models (I/II/III) do.

Viva-voce
Victor III

Post by Viva-voce »

My goodness, no, this is most definitely NOT a crapophone! It's a puny, underpowered thing meant to appeal to the less-than-average record buyer of yesteryear, for sure, but these players are just as loud as the rest of the Victor lineup - excepting those with the giant wood horns, of course - and definitely hold more overall collector interest than the most common Victor models (I/II/III) do.[/quote]

Yes absolutely agreed----and they are such appealing looking machines . I just thought it was funny when he said "so far no one's called it a crapophone" lol

Steven

Vinrage_mania
Victor II

Post by Vinrage_mania »

and interestingly even though the motor is a bit noisey the smaller horn and angle mask quite a bit of noise vs music

Viva-voce
Victor III

Post by Viva-voce »

Sounds like you have a very nice-playing example. The little Victor 0 is just too cute :)