Time to pack up for the APS show!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Time to pack up for the APS show!

Post by marcapra »

Well, it's Friday and time to pack up for the show and rent a trailer for Saturday and Sunday. Looks like good weather and I'm hoping for a great show this weekend in Buena Park, CA at the Antique Phonograph Association's annual mega show and sale. I'm bringing some great machines to sell, so see you there!!! However you search for happiness, you might find it there! Marc.

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Re: Time to pack up for the APS show!

Post by fran604g »

I hope everyone has a wonderful time! The APS show is on my bucket list -- there are so many good folks (and talking machines :lol: ) I'd like to meet.

Have fun!

Fran
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

Hi Marc, I have a treasure in my trailer for you. I'll be in the parking lot about 8am. It will be available anytime. I assume you don't want it taken inside the show. Correct?

I also have good things to sell such as a Home, two Triumphs, Victor Junior, Columbia BI, two BNs, two Standard Type A disc machines, a couple of Nippers and more. For the budget minded I'll have a inexpensive 2&4 minute Home (an easy project) and a Gem B. Look for those in the parking lot. Can't wait!

Thanks, Jerry 541-990-0781
Last edited by Jerry B. on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

Jerry B. wrote:Hi Marc, I have a treasure in my trailer for you. I'll be in the parking lot about 8am. It will be available anytime. I assume you don't want it taken inside the show. Correct?

Thanks, Jerry 541-990-0781
I'm somewhat familiar with that "treasure" Marc. Hope you have a strong back. :lol:

Have fun guys!

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

The Jerry B Express will be picking up a couple treasures for me as well...

Wish I could make it in person. Maybe next year... or the year after that... :roll:
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Post by marcapra »

I assume you don't want it taken inside the show. Correct?
Jerry, no I want it taken inside. That would be the safest place to keep it for the weekend. I'll put it behind my three tables. Thanks. I'm planning to get there about 8 to 8:30 tomorrow. Marc.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

We'll be waiting for plenty of pictures here guys. :D

marcapra
Victor V

Post by marcapra »

I forgot to thank Bruce and Jerry for making it possible to get my new treasure, a rare, and I mean rare, Edison IU-19 console in walnut. Rare means no one wanted to buy it when it was new! Without their help, it would not be possible. I'll work on getting some pics. Marc.