Happy Thanksgiving

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
GregVTLA
Victor III
Personal Text: Greg

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by GregVTLA »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am truly thankful for all the help you all have given me over the past year or so that I've been on here, and I wish you all the best!

EdiBrunsVic
Victor IV

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by EdiBrunsVic »

It is a good day to pause and be thankful for what we have and for the moderators of this forum.

drh
Victor IV
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

Post by drh »

Please add my well wishes to the chorus!

Hmmm...should we limit our listening, like our menus, to hams and turkeys? I guess that means nothing but Harry Lauder and Uncle Josh all day. :o ;)

AmberolaAndy
Victor V

Post by AmberolaAndy »

drh wrote:Please add my well wishes to the chorus!

Hmmm...should we limit our listening, like our menus, to hams and turkeys? I guess that means nothing but Harry Lauder and Uncle Josh all day. :o ;)
Is it bad that i'm going to demonstrate my VV-50 to my family with an Uncle Josh record? :D

drh
Victor IV
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

Post by drh »

AmberolaAndy wrote:

Is it bad that i'm going to demonstrate my VV-50 to my family with an Uncle Josh record? :D
Depends--how mean have they been to you this year? [insert annoying laugh at own joke here] ;)

AmberolaAndy
Victor V

Post by AmberolaAndy »

drh wrote:
AmberolaAndy wrote:

Depends--how mean have they been to you this year? [insert annoying laugh at own joke here] ;)
No, when my family is mean to me I play them an Edison heartsong or mother song! Or a Ken Griffin organ solo! :twisted:

drh
Victor IV

Post by drh »

AmberolaAndy wrote:No, when my family is mean to me I play them an Edison heartsong or mother song! Or a Ken Griffin organ solo! :twisted:
:lol: