NEW VENUE: Orlando Phonograph Show

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
c5fan
Victor I

NEW VENUE: Orlando Phonograph Show

Post by c5fan »

Due to the remodeling of the Allure Resort, the Orlando Phonograph Show is moving to a new location. The show dates are January 25th & 26th. The new address is:

Clarion Hotel Orlando International Airport
3835 McCoy Road
Orlando, Florida 32812
Phone 407-845-0900

For the special show room rate of $79.00, please call 407-845-0900 and ask for the sales department. They will book your reservation.

Sorry about the short notice and we look forward to seeing you on January 25th and 26th.

Raphael
Victor IV

Re: NEW VENUE: Orlando Phonograph Show

Post by Raphael »

Bob,

As you know, I set up and displayed music boxes and phonographs at the Orlando Show for about 18 years. But I dropped out last year because of the Allure “Resort” and refused to return until the venue changed for the better. If the Clarion proves acceptable, it will be good for the show and I will be pleased to set up next year. But I will be attending, as I did last year. There are always excellent buys to be made.

Raphael

Stephen_Madara
Victor III
Personal Text: www.glassphonohorns.com

Post by Stephen_Madara »

Looking forward to the show driving down from Jersey and hope to find some goodies on the way....

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Post by Crank_it_up »

This will be another good time in Orlando. Great location for anyone flying into Orlando. You could probably shuttle to the hotel. Let’s have some fun!
Joe

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

Stan S. and I will be flying from Portland, Oregon. Can't wait!

Jerry Blais

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

Jerry B. wrote:Stan S. and I will be flying from Portland, Oregon. Can't wait!

Jerry Blais
WHAT?!?! It's 34 degrees and freezing fog outside. OK, I am officially hating youse guys now. :twisted:

Have fun.
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

What other Forum members are going to Orlando?

Would any other collectors near Orlando like a visit from Stan and I? We will have a few days before and after the show. Please send a PM. Thanks! :D

Jerry Blais

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Post by Victrola-Monkey »

I plan to drive the 3 hours North to show on Saturday. It will be my first time. I was even contemplating getting a booth there and bringing my VE 9-55 and VE 10-50 Victrolas, along with sets of my cast aluminum replacement kits and a Type-1 changer mounted on a stand for operational demonstration purposes. But two things pulled the rug out on that, 1) the Clarion Hotel does not allow ESNs (Emotional Support Nippers), and 2) my aching back.

I would however, bring the machines to handoff if someone wants to buy them ahead of time. I’ll bring some replacement sets if anyone wants to buy them when I’m there.

I’m offering my Orlando Show Specials just to celebrate the occasion, valid for all, if you come to the show or not:

1) 15% off my eBay prices for machines.
2) Buy two unfinished aluminum type-1 changer replacement sets or parts, get the second of the same for 50% off.

See eBay items here:
https://m.ebay.com/sch/victrola-monkey/ ... pg=&_from=

Jerry, you and Stan are welcomed to come by for a visit, if you want to make the trip South.