Neat Edison poster

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Neat Edison poster

Post by phonogfp »

ts_13 wrote:
So you think its a Repro/not real? Thats ok if so thats why I posted it. I am not sure and have not been able to find another one like it, so that threw flags up in my mind.

T
I won't categorically state that it's a repro since I have not seen it/touched it in person. But in 51 years of collecting, I've never seen an original of this design - - only numerous reproductions. I'm open to learning new things, but I would expect this to be a reproduction.

George P.

ts_13
Victor II

Re: Neat Edison poster

Post by ts_13 »

phonogfp wrote:
ts_13 wrote:
So you think its a Repro/not real? Thats ok if so thats why I posted it. I am not sure and have not been able to find another one like it, so that threw flags up in my mind.

T
I won't categorically state that it's a repro since I have not seen it/touched it in person. But in 51 years of collecting, I've never seen an original of this design - - only numerous reproductions. I'm open to learning new things, but I would expect this to be a reproduction.

George P.
Roger that.... I am going to take a look at it this weekend hopefully. I will give it a good look over. I'll report back and let y'all know what I find. I am with you on it not being as old as it claims. Because I have not been able to find it either on other sites.