2022 Midwest Music EXPO

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Phonomark
Victor II

2022 Midwest Music EXPO

Post by Phonomark »

Fellow Phonograph Enthusiasts

We are just one month away from the Midwest Music EXPO to be held at the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg IL on June 11th and 12th.

As a reminder, you can get EXPO early buyer or general admission tickets at the Antique Phonograph Society registration table located in the Hyatt's Mahogany Ballroom lobby. Here’s the EXPO schedule for admission:
  • Two-Day Early Buyer Admission Saturday, June 11th starting at 7:00am and on Sunday, June 12th starting at 7:00am - $50 per ticket (includes both days)
  • General Admission Saturday, June 11th starting at 10:00am - $15 per ticket
  • General Admission Sunday, June 12th starting at 7:00am - $15 per ticket
Make your plans now to attend. See you at the EXPO!
Midwest Music EXPO Committee

For complete details of the EXPO, including dealer and vendor information, please use this link the Antique Phonograph Society website event page:

https://www.antiquephono.org/events/202 ... 1-12-2022/

The EXPO promises to be the largest gathering of antique music enthusiasts of the year with dealers and attendees from all parts of the United States and Europe. The EXPO will include traditional buying and selling over two days at the exhibition hall, several social activities including a formal banquet and silent auction, as well as many educational programs for both dealers and EXPO attendees.

The EXPO will have all types of antique musical items including phonographs, gramophones, music boxes, coin-op arcades, early radios, cylinder records, disk records, record cabinets, advertising, ephemera, gifts, and lots of parts for all your restoration needs.
Attachments
Midwest Music EXPO - 2022.jpg

AmberolaAndy
Victor V

Re: 2022 Midwest Music EXPO

Post by AmberolaAndy »

Ah, yes. I don’t have the means to go to the shows, but I got a special visitor to get my first machine of 2022. 👍

JimN
Victor I

Post by JimN »

Would I be correct in assuming there is no event scheduled at Jasper Sanfilippo's house this year?

Jim Nichol

MATTROSE94
Victor O
Personal Text: ARSC Discography Committee Chairperson and early recorded sound enthusiast based in Central NJ

Post by MATTROSE94 »

Too bad I won’t be able to make it to the Midwest Music Expo this year (during the week it is scheduled I will be in Chandler, Arizona cleaning out my late aunts storage unit located there). I will 100% be at the Fall 2022 Mechanical Music Extravaganza and possibly at the California APS show in August if I can take the time off work for it.

Phonomark
Victor II

Post by Phonomark »

JimN wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:29 pm Would I be correct in assuming there is no event scheduled at Jasper Sanfilippo's house this year?

Jim Nichol
Jim-

Unfortunately, visiting the Sanfillippo Estate was not possible this year.

Mark