Wanted: Opinion/Experience with USHIP. Other safe shippers?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
marco
Victor II

Re: Wanted: Opinion/Experience with USHIP. Other safe shippe

Post by marco »

Victrola-Monkey wrote:Mark,

Not sure what you decided or if you have already made arrangements, but if you still need someone to provide door to door delivery, I can suggest someone. I bought a radio from him on ebay and picked it up at his house in northern Ohio. I had remembered seeing him prior to that at an auction a year earlier in the same area. I contacted him Sunday because I remembered he said that he does work for uship. I will forward the details and his contact information to your email and TMF private message you. I can’t vouch for his work but I can say he’s a nice guy and was very responsive to my inquiry about your needs. Perhaps he could provide you the means of checking out his feedback on uship.

Good luck,
-Wayne
I just wanted to give a special "SHOUT OUT" to my friend Wayne "Victrola Monkey" for all of his help steering me toward what I consider to be the best and safest shipper out of all of the other quotes I received.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their experiences and opinions on USHIP. Through your help I realize now that I need to concentrate on Feedback First and then Price and just be very selective if I ever use them again. Great group we have here! Best! Mark Roberts