How do you display your collection?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phononut
Victor I
Personal Text: Music's Re-Creation is Mr. Edison's most sublime gift to mankind.

How do you display your collection?

Post by phononut »

Hello All

I’d like to pose the question to all fellow collectors; how do you display your collection?

I am living in an apartment and have a collection of about 10 external horn machines that I would like to neatly display in a compact space, together with my collection of 1920s radios and horn speakers. I currently have most machines in storage and would like to set things up so I can enjoy.

I was hoping others could share some photos, inspiration and ideas how you display your machines. It would also be great to see others collections!

Best
Brad

AZ*
Victor IV

Re: How do you display your collection?

Post by AZ* »

There was a lengthy thread on this topic a couple of years ago. Check it out!

http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewto ... =2&t=28737

Unfortunately for many of us, once you have more than a handful of machines, it can be difficult to display them "tastefully." While I may think 10 machines in the living room is tasteful, other family members may not share that view. :shock:
Best regards ... AZ*

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

phononut
Victor I
Personal Text: Music's Re-Creation is Mr. Edison's most sublime gift to mankind.

Post by phononut »

Thanks guys I will

Best
Brad