APS SHOW 10 @ 11 AUGUST A KIWI VISIT

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
markiemark
Victor O

APS SHOW 10 @ 11 AUGUST A KIWI VISIT

Post by markiemark »

Yes! Its time to zoom half way round the world to the APS Show in California! There will be those out there, whom can put me in the right direction as to places to stay Hostels, Backpackers. Even a Super 8. In the vacinity of Ahaheim, and Buena Park. I believe Disneyland has a knew Star Wars attraction. Last time I was in that neck of the woods,was way back in 1986. When Dynasty, was on the telly! And I Was merely 25 and green behind the ears as regards to phonos etc. But got to meet a wonderful man, by the name of Elmer Jones. Indeed a gentleman of a bygone era. Older collectors would remember him, now long since gone. Looking forward to your thoughts. I do not mind sharing. In the US till the 24 of August. Cheers Markie in little old New Zealand. Email addy is slowpostnz@gmail.com
Attachments
20160612_024021.jpg

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Re: APS SHOW 10 @ 11 AUGUST A KIWI VISIT

Post by marcapra »

Welcome from New Zealand and glad you are coming to APS. A lot of the motels are full, but I found a room at the Motel 6 in Stanton, just a couple of miles south of the show. But you can just Google "Buena Park motels" and find an array of places and prices. Marc.

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

Welcome back Mark. I am sure that you will find some treasures at the show. We missed you at the Union show.
Ken

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

Email sent with several motel choices within walking distance of the sale. Jerry B.